Thoughts and Prayers

17 Dec
In deference to the heartbreaking tragedy last Friday, I have departed from my usual Monday Musings to send thoughts and prayers to the community of Newtown, Connecticut.
May 2013 bring healing and hope.
I am taking a three-week hiatus and will return on January 7.
Wishing everyone a peaceful holiday.

26 Responses to “Thoughts and Prayers”

1. The Laughing Mom December 17, 2012 at 9:19 am #

Peace to you and your family Lisa.

2. nursemommylaughs December 17, 2012 at 10:55 am #

Love to you and your family through this horrific time. Even though we are not writing humor, we should be here for each other as a support for one another. Please know I am only a phone call away or a PM on FB at anytime. Blessed Hanukkah to yours!

3. LuAnn December 17, 2012 at 11:44 am #

Happy holidays to you and your family Lisa.

4. morristownmemos by Ronnie Hammer December 17, 2012 at 2:06 pm #

Lisa, what a touching and sensitive piece. I wish you and your family peace, health and good memories to last forever. May nobody ever have to endure such tragedy again.

5. Perfecting Motherhood December 17, 2012 at 2:15 pm #

Peace and love.

6. Debbie December 17, 2012 at 2:53 pm #

Happy holidays to you and yours. Rest well and come back refreshed!

7. Elliot December 17, 2012 at 11:42 pm #

Happy Holidays. I too shall be taking a break so I have an idea where you are coming from.

8. Paprika Furstenburg December 18, 2012 at 2:50 am #

Have a restful, peaceful holiday full of love and laughter. See you in 2013.

9. gabrielablandy December 18, 2012 at 9:40 am #

Have a lovely holiday and see you in 2013. (Love that youtube clip!)

10. Dawn@LightenUp! December 18, 2012 at 4:15 pm #

I’m with you, Lisa. I have no desire to write, read or do much of anything right now.

• Main Street Musings Blog December 19, 2012 at 9:19 am #

Yes, I just need time to process as I’m sure many of us do. May we all seek comfort in one another.

11. earthriderjudyberman December 18, 2012 at 10:31 pm #

Wishing you peace, love and laughter for 2013. I will miss your presence here, Lisa. Enjoy a break from the insanity.

12. Margaret Sullivan December 29, 2012 at 1:00 am #

Happy New Year and a big hug.

13. Audubon Ron December 30, 2012 at 10:42 am #