Main Street Musings Blog Celebrates its 100th Blog Post

19 Jan

imagesSince my very first blog post back in 2011, I’ve been musing about life in the suburbs–the good, the bad and the ugly.

Today marks my 100th blog post, and I’d like to take this opportunity to say thank you to all who have been reading, commenting and hopefully enjoying my blog. You inspire me to find the funny in life and I am truly grateful for your support.

I wish you all a wonderful beginning to this new year.

In the spirit of beginnings and looking at things from different angles, I leave you with a riddle:

It is the beginning of eternity

the end of time and space

The beginning of the end

and the end of every space

What is it?

Answer

Like this post? Β Follow my blog and get loads more free of charge! Β Just go to “follow by email” at the top of the page and click “sign me up!”

46 Responses to “Main Street Musings Blog Celebrates its 100th Blog Post”

1. razorbackwriteraus January 19, 2015 at 8:43 am #

Congratulations!

2. Carrie Rubin January 19, 2015 at 9:06 am #

Congrats on a hundred posts! As for the riddle, I’ll have to click on the answer. My mind isn’t working yet today…

3. G M Barlean January 19, 2015 at 9:46 am #

Congratulations on your 100th post! Keep on writing!

4. I suck as a parent January 19, 2015 at 9:58 am #

Congrats!

5. sportsattitudes January 19, 2015 at 10:06 am #

Happy 100 Lisa! Looking forward to the next 100…and beyond! Best, Bruce

6. vpark3 January 19, 2015 at 10:12 am #

Also the end of riddle x

7. Professor Taboo January 19, 2015 at 10:21 am #

Much applause and congratulations Lisa! Enjoy your posts and your delightful sense of humor! Keep it up! There are many personal and social rewards in blogging! πŸ™‚

• Main Street Musings Blog January 20, 2015 at 7:56 am #

Thanks, Professor. I appreciate your kind words. You are a veteran blogger yourself!

• Professor Taboo January 20, 2015 at 8:07 am #

Yes indeed. And I’ve met some of the most exciting new friends across the nation and world because of blogging that I never would’ve met in person otherwise! You’re one of them Lisa! πŸ˜‰

8. Huffygirl January 19, 2015 at 11:03 am #

Wonderful Lisa, congratulations. Probably the first 100 are the hardest πŸ™‚

9. Toni Walsh January 19, 2015 at 11:26 am #

Congrats on your 100th blog. You inspire me.

10. Burns the Fire January 19, 2015 at 11:30 am #

Congrats and mazel tov, Lisa!

11. jotsfromasmallapt January 19, 2015 at 1:00 pm #

Lisa, Here’s to the next 100! Your humour continues to inspire. Thank you for being there when I need you the most…on a potentially smileless day. You have saved many a day..Raye

• Main Street Musings Blog January 20, 2015 at 8:22 am #

Raye, thank you, that means a lot to me. Likewise, your writing and painting moves me and inspires me and brings a smile to my face.

12. Terri L. Spilman January 19, 2015 at 1:34 pm #

Hmmm, did you blow the world up to celebrate? Move? Or, break a watch? Congratulations! I do love your blog!

• Main Street Musings Blog January 20, 2015 at 8:28 am #

Indeed, I tripped a circuit this morning blow drying my hair! Thanks for your support all these years, Terri!

13. nursemommylaughs January 19, 2015 at 2:39 pm #

Congrats on your big number!! I have enjoyed many of them and look forward to many more!

14. funnysister January 19, 2015 at 2:57 pm #

Congratulations! Thanks for all the great posts, and for making me feel smart today – my caffeine must have kicked in because I solved the riddle!

• Main Street Musings Blog January 20, 2015 at 8:32 am #

Thanks, Anne! Congrats to you on solving the riddle! All the caffeine in the world couldn’t help me solve it.

15. Cody-Cat Chat (@CatChatCaren) January 19, 2015 at 4:19 pm #

Happy Happy 100th!!! I remember ours like it was yesterday………now some 999+ later………….oh well!

16. atempleton January 19, 2015 at 5:43 pm #

Always enjoy reading your posts; they make me smile. Looking forward to another year of them. BTW, I cheated and looked up the answer — never would have guessed it!

• Main Street Musings Blog January 20, 2015 at 8:46 am #

Thank you for your inspiring comment. You and me both–I couldn’t solve the riddle either.

17. earthriderjudyberman January 19, 2015 at 6:36 pm #

Congratulations, Lisa, and keep ’em comin’. The puzzle you posted is one I ask my students to solve. Few ‘get it.’ But, once they know the answer, a collective hand plant to the forehead. πŸ˜‰

18. Diane Masucci January 19, 2015 at 11:24 pm #

I could swear you only look 29!!! Congratulations, Lisa!

Diane Sent from my iPad

19. Ruth2Day January 20, 2015 at 7:32 am #

yay! well done

20. LMLazarou@aol.com January 20, 2015 at 4:36 pm #

One hundred amusing musings………fantastic.

21. Paprika Furstenburg January 22, 2015 at 7:44 am #

Congratulations, Lisa! Can’t wait to read the next 100 πŸ™‚

22. LuAnn January 22, 2015 at 10:16 am #

Congratulations on your 100th post! I love your sense of humor. πŸ™‚

23. Jay January 23, 2015 at 11:04 am #

Good for you, happy milestone!

24. Dawn @LightenUp! February 28, 2015 at 8:07 am #

100 posts! That’s quite an accomplishment! Congratulations. Wonder how many I’ve done? I tend to count the years. I think it’s been six for me now. Holy moly!