Keep Calm and Summer On

4 Jul

imgres

Happy Independence Day, Everyone!

Enjoy the fireworks and have a happy and safe Fourth!

Mainstreetmusingsblog will be taking a summer hiatus, so have fun in the sun and I will see you in September.

7 Responses to “Keep Calm and Summer On”

1. reocochran July 4, 2015 at 1:46 pm #

Happy 4th of July! Hope you enjoy lots of summer’s adventures! I have cut back on my own posting; summer is a good time to be active while staying connected with friends and family. 🙂

2. LuAnn July 5, 2015 at 10:03 am #

Have a great summer Lisa. 🙂

3. LB July 21, 2015 at 7:35 am #

Enjoy your summer!!

4. earthriderjudyberman August 29, 2015 at 10:45 am #

Lisa … I look forward to your return and reading your funny/thoughtful musings. 😉 Enjoy your summer hiatus.

5. jotsfromasmallapt January 17, 2016 at 9:59 am #

Your posting schedule looks a bit like mine, Lisa. You been busy? Since July?? Really?? I see you lurking around JOTS but you don’t check-in…not like in dorm-room monitor bed check,,,but, you know…more than just showing up. We’ve been at this WP too long to not be counted as colleagues. On a scale of ten to ten…you still a ten? Close to? Not even close? Smiles to you….Raye

• Main Street Musings Blog January 18, 2016 at 10:46 am #

My mom became very ill in the Fall and I lost inspiration. I often think about posting but keep waiting for the mood to strike me. In the meantime, I’m doing my best to stay connected and to work on my memoir. Thanks for checking in, Raye. I appreciate it.